Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What have I done?!?!

So I decided to post a promotion on Facebook through my LFD business page. 

Each friend that sees the Event/ Promotion, that tells a friend, that in turn "likes" my page will get an entry. Well someone on December 4, 2012 will win a purse. I'm excited! I'm getting my name out there. Getting my business out to the world. not only on Facebook, but at my craft shows and here. 

If everyone that came across my page told one friend I would be happy. Look of not look, buy or not buy (preferably to buy) I would be happy. Someone would see the work I do. The work I love. I will have done one thing on my life list that means so much to me! Some people may not understand, but when you put your blood, sweat and tears into a hobby you love so much, that it may ruin it for the rest of your life. It's worth it, if it makes you happy. And gives you the JOY you seek every day.


This is one of my creations. I'm glad the friends, family and fans that have seen it give my "thumbs up"! That is what I enjoy the most!

I would be ecstatic to have over 1000 "likes" on my page in December when the Event is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment