Thursday, August 16, 2012

Party girl!

A few weeks ago I decided to have a party. I created an event on Facebook, and sent out private invitations. Well, tomorrow is the bash. Sad to say, I have 3 ladies coming. The December party will be better planned!

I made chocolate chip cookie dough dip, prepped the corn casserole, cleaned potatoes and got my orange slices dipped.
I have labeled my party favor bags. Picked out little goodies to toss inside.

I have my pork shoulder in the fridge, ready for the morning soak in the slow cooker.

Gonna finish my casserole in the oven, and try a new Roasted Smashed Red Potatoes. YUM!





Along with all the fun stuff in the kitchen, I have been working on other things. Glad I got photos taken. Another check on my list!


This is a new item I have added to my catalog. This is LJ. 

Cute slouchy shoulder bag with 4 hidden pockets. 2 outside, and 2 inside. I'l so in love with this bag!


With all this work, I am due for a nap. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...


No comments:

Post a Comment