Sunday, April 3, 2016

4lbs lost going into Week 4

 
Whew!
What a week! I started out my work week, taking a break from sewing. But don't worry, I have photos of new quilting to share at the end.
 
 
This week, I am finally at full dose of my Plexus. Taking it in the morning to start my day. After work as my evening dose. Then taking my Bio in the evening before bed! Sunday went rather well. I got an extra nap, that carried into Monday. Then as always, Monday starts my work week. We finished up the new racetrack set up, and got all our gondolas stocked and moved to the sales floor. When I got home, I missed my evening dose. OOOOOOOpps!

Well I will tell you, that was something I didn't want to experience EVER again! I woke up with the biggest stomach ache. I have learned that I should miss my evening does and take it at bed time. Glad I got up early to start my day, but I was dragging butt. I didn't get enough sleep. The rest of the week played out smoothly.
 
I have a new challenge coming. Dun Dun DUNNNNN... I started my Plexus challenge after my last menstrual cycle. I have always had horrible cramps. Migraines were so painful, and my whole body would ache. (I am sure any family members or men reading this are wondering why I am sharing this.)
I am 36 years old, I haven't had any kids. My husband tells me before I know when he knows my cycle is starting. HOW you ask? He knows me so well. He can tell by my behavior, attitude, and habits he has seen for the past 3.5 years. I notice my cycle is coming by eating a TON of junk food, sweets and chocolate! I have been told that Plexus not only curbs the cravings, but heals from the inside out. I am ready for that healing!
 
Now for this weeks photos!
Front
Side


After taking a few days off from sewing in my studio. I got back into the groove And got some #quilting done!

Here it is!

 
I have project bags I am working on. I have a set to sell in my Etsy shop, and I am making a set for a friend to sell in her hand dyed yarn shop on Etsy.
(Casey's shop link: www.etsy.com/shop/IriaYarnCompany )
 
 
I have a few sales going on now in my shop. I have pot holders and towels on sale.
 Find my shop at  www.lilfoxdesign.etsy.com
Colts items to decorate your kitchen!


We have wallet as well as Aprons on sale!
 
 
All Aprons are made from repurposed black denim jeans. Pockets are functional, great for gardening or crafting.

Wallets of many colors and patterns. Some with matching purses!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment