Sunday, January 12, 2014

New year, new beginnings

With 2013 gone and the new year upon us. I look back at the wonderful year I had.

I had 4 new craft shows I attended, along with all my usual local shows. I added new purses to my collection as well as, new display pieces.





My first ever garage sale find, was an old rack for baskets. Perfect for my purses!


Made a tower display from wire cubes. Instant towel rack! I also hung my casserole carriers and Shanel hip clip on it too!



I added more 3M command hooks to my tool box. And found the perfect banner from Whimsical Zee! I has been a great addition to my raft show set up.





 I got a new 6' table and  a 6' bench. Stacking and covering I an display my items at eye level. Its very sharp!



New purses, to tickle anyone's fancy! More of a variety too. They are too fun!




My last show of the year, was competing with Mother Nature, she dumped the area with a ton of snow! I made it to the venue, got set up. Had a great time, then went home!


2013 had many memories to look back on, improve on, and share over and over!
I look forward to the creative year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment