Friday, May 12, 2023

I'm Back. Let's see how long this will last!

I know it's been a while since I have posted here. I really want to make it a new habit of posting once a week. Talking about what's new and talk about my handmade small business.

Since my last blog post I have expanded my handmade business, went down to VERY part-time at my day job, and gained a new family.

My husband and I had a baby boy in October of 2019. He is the combination of both of us, and I couldn't be prouder of him. Coming up on 4 years now, he changes so much. just as the seasons change here in Indiana. We are struggling with no naps most days and trying to figure out the best way to tackle potty training.

When we do get nap time, I enjoy my craft time so much more! That is when I get orders made as well as work on new products and get any sewing I can get done. Things have changed from hemming pants, fixing buttonholes and sewing on buttons that have gone missing.



I still have bags on my website and my Etsy shop. With different sizes and styles.



I have started making window clings and suncatchers from reusable window film. The new additions to my business have been such a joy to create and sell. I started out with making a few gifts for friends and family members. 


Expanded to pieces that speak to quilters and fantasy collectors. Gothic and dark art market have been interesting to fill a need.

I have also started making shoelaces/shoestrings. Using the same fabrics, I make my bags from. I found a use for thin scraps I had left over and didn't want to toss. 



You can find my rainbow and skull laces to be the most loved of the whole collection. 

All items can be found on my website or Etsy shop.

Lilfoxdesigns.com

lilfoxdesign.etsy.com







No comments:

Post a Comment