Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, New Project

I didn't think 2013 would ever get here. With the destruction of Twinkies and the mass hysteria of the world ending on the 21st of December. It was welcomed as always with my birthday on the 1st. Lunches, dates and dinners with friends, family and Josh (the boyfriend). Things are looking up! WAY UP!!!

I will be taking the month of January off to get personal projects done. Most are quilts, other items are new products I hope to be popular and sell tons of. And then there is cleaning!! Dreadful!

Midnight Posie
This newest project is a BOM, Block-of-the-Month. Usually you can pay to take a class or order a quilt online, and every month, you receive a new block with directions.

This quilt I found for free online. Midnight Posies. Each block looks like a flower. Cant wait to get sashing sewn on and quilted!

I can't imagine waiting patiently for each month to show in my mail box, or email.

All of my blocks are made with a special fabric. If you are up close to the fabric, it has a frosty look. You can almost see the imprint of leaves in the designs.

Some blocks I can see the flower in the design. Others I don't understand why they are named their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment