Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Almost there

Time seems to fly when your having fun!

I have fun getting things ready and finishing up my inventory for an upcoming show.

Thursday I have casserole carriers to get handles on. And Friday is inventory day. Saturday I will be taking a trip up north to Logansport, Indiana. There is an Arts on the Avenue event there I would like to check out!

Then on to my afternoon event, on Sunday, September 16th. In Galveston, Indiana, at the park on St Rd 18 from 2-6.






Since my last post I have finished my newest creation.

I have been searching for a name. I pick names that are some-how connected to my life.



I use my friends and family as inspiration to my purses.

I love surprising them with this honor. I get tears and laughs. Hugs and hollers!

No matter what I always get a smile in the end, and that is all I ask!


This is Bella. She will be officially released at the beginning of October. I cant wait!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment